Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Celebrating Models to Be | Carolina Beach, NC Child Photographer

I met these adorable boys almost 2 weeks ago - but then went out of town - so I'm only just now getting to post them. Sorry for the delay parents - but I hope it's been worth the wait! These boys were so much fun.

First meet Mr. C - he's 4 months old - we were planning on a beach session - but at 4 months old it's a little difficult to do individual shots at that age at the beach - so my natural light studio was the perfect place to start! Look at those eyes - he looks like a baby GQ model!
My son was gracious enough to share his chair - which has a perfect rounded back for a 4 month old that isn't quite sitting up by himself!! I love this full body shot - look at those legs!
It was tough getting the two boys together - but I love this shot!
So, now meet big brother L - such a ham! He was in such a good mood the whole time - up for anything.
Then we headed to the beach - and L was def. in his element!!! I love the way his little hand is place on his back!
When mom said, "I your pictures of the kids in the air" I knew I had the perfect client! It's slowly becoming my signature shot! I try to do one at every session (if the kids are small enough!) This one came out perfect!!!

Thanks for being so patient. I can't wait to get through the rest of them!

14 comments:

Stephanie Bowling said...

Awww....what little cuties! I love how you captured them! I LOVE that last picture. Beautiful as always!

Missy said...

Oh Dana these are beautiful! I love love LOVE that sibling shot!!!
Great job!

Keri said...

What cute boys!! These are beautiful!

Gabensysmom said...

So fun!! The little guys are just too cute together! Great shots :)

Jaimie said...

Adorable! I love the last one! The one of the two boys together is just perfect! Amazing work!

Sweet Fields Blog said...

these are beautiful! Gorgeous children! And of course, I too love the kids-in-the-air shot. :)

melissa said...

That last shot is so fun! Great job! Love the rolls on that little guy too - soooo cute!

~Amber said...

darling!!! love the two lil boys together too cute! the look they are giving each other is priceless!

Christine said...

too cute! gorgeous photos!

Jill Hardy said...

awwww, what cute little men! LOVE that last shot too! wowo!

Photography By Alyssa said...

SO cute love that last one..

Kristen said...

Oh Dana, you did a fabulous job of capturing some real cuties. Love the shot of the two boys looking at each other!

Melinda Dillman said...

What cuties! Great shots Dana!

Debbra said...

Beautiful!!!! Love the last one! :)


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!