Thursday, August 27, 2009

Amost TWO - Little Miss M | Wilmington, NC Child Photographer

I had so much fun today at the Arboretum with little M! She is almost two and absolutely adorable!!

Here she's telling me her dress got dirty while feeding the fish - I love her little lips. This was the gate to the Children's Garden - she loved the gate - opening and shutting, opening and shutting.
She was really serious most of the time - not in a bad mood - just pretty serious - but I got a smile for a quick moment playing around the gate.
I love her stare here. It was screaming for black/white.
Mom was blowing bubbles for her and she finally wanted a try - she was working so hard to get those bubbles to come out - look at that concentration.
This was almost the last shot of the session - she was wore out. It was hot and sticky. I love this image because to me it still shows how young she is.
Thanks for such an awesome session! I can't wait to get through the rest!

7 comments:

Heather Latimer said...

Ah, gorgeous! I love the one of her blowing bubbles. She did a great job!

Aimee said...

What a pretty location and adorable little girl! Great job!

jaimiers said...

Too cute! I love how you captured this age so well! She's adorable. Fantastic work, Dana!

Gabensysmom said...

What a beautiful child! Gorgeous work! I love all the purple and colors in that location...awesome!

Jessica said...

What sweet little expressions she has! Wonderful session, Dana!

Summer said...

Oh man, how sweet is the one of her by the gate!?!? LOOOVE it Dana!

KDB Photography said...

Dana, these are perfect! The 4th WOW, gorgeous shot and conversion! And the bubbles..who doesn't love bubbles!


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!