Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tre's gonna have a baby!

Tre contacted me wanting some early pregnancy portraits. I thought it was a great idea and look forward to more portaits when she is full term to really show the different stages. She is absolutely stunning and was so much to photograph.

Measure check - about 37 inches - look for that to change in the coming months!

Their current family portrait - I love it!


Just Mom and Dad
Checking out the awesome maternity wardrobes out these days. It's so hip to be pregnant now!
Are they not gorgeous?!? She is absolutely glowing. Look forward to more from this couple!

No comments:


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!