Thursday, May 15, 2008

The M Family - on the beach!

What a wonderful family to photograph on the beach. Mom contacted me requesting a beach session to celebrate her little one's (C) 1st birthday. He was so happy and loved the beach. You can see his expression - this was only minutes after he put his toes in the sand!
Big Sister K was enjoying the water, too. Can you say, "Happy!"
I think K looks like an angel here - with her shirt making the perfect wings. The only thing is, I think she was terrified of being thrown in the air!
I love his expression here! It's such a one-year-old expression.
A quick, sweet, family portrait. The kids were so funny - they weren't really happy to see mom and dad have a moment together - but I snuck in a shot when they weren't looking!
I can't wait to go through the rest of the session. If you're looking at this blog - please leave a comment for this beautiful family - they like knowing who's looking!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...these are great!!! B, can't wait to see the rest!
~Mandi

Anonymous said...

B,S,K,C,
These pictures took my breath away! These are pictures to be cherished for ever and ever! I am in awe of all of you! I love you all so much and I am just blown away with the portraits! They gave me 'goose bumps'! Love, D

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures...I may have to check them out. Thanks for sharing :) Love, Lori

Anonymous said...

Good post.


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!