Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! I'll get all sappy if I write too much, but I just want to say.....

I Love You, MOM!

This photo was taken in California when I was out for a visit. Mom, I know this isn't fully enhanced like you would like - but I love it. It is what it is. Just you and me, just like we are.
And would you look at the family we have!!!! Six children and 4 Grandchildren. All together in one place - what an accomplishment - especially when you consider that we live in 6 different states!!
Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms!!!!!

No comments:


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!