Thursday, March 12, 2009

Celebrating Pregancy | Maternity Photographer, Leland, NC

I hooked up with Bethany and Chris over the weekend for a maternity session. Bethany is due in June with her very first baby! I'm not going to tell if it's a boy or a girl - you'll have to keep up with the blog to watch their newborn debut!
Nothing like taking a break for a nice foot rub! What a great husband!

By looking at these two - you can just tell they are going to make a beautiful baby!
Ok, first of all - isn't Bethany just beautiful! Really - stunning! Second - for those that know where we live - this was taken in Leland! Didn't know we had beaches in Leland did you?
Don't forget to leave congratulations for this beautiful couple - and make sure you keep watching to see their newborn!

No comments:


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!