Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Celebrating Moms - almost voting time!

Ok, the nominations have come in. And boy was it hard to pick even a top 10! I'm so glad the rest of you have to do the rest of the picking - because there is no way I could do it!

I had intended on having the voting already started - but we have been grieving the death of a great man, Eddie (my husband's) grandfather. I am still out of town - and hope to have everything up and running tomorrow or Thursday at the lastest!

Thanks so much for your patience!

No comments:


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!