Sunday, March 8, 2009

And one on the way makes 4 | Maternity Photography, Wilmington, NC

Maternity session that include big brother or sister often turn in to the best family sessions and this beautiful family was no exception! Those who know me know that I love to capture the connections between people - and I'm so excited to share the amazing connection this family has. Big brother "E" was so much fun - I could have followed him around all day! Just look at the way he's looking at his mom. Pure love!
He was helping test out the light - such an infectious smile/laugh - I had to share!
Such a beautiful family
This whole session was sweet moment after sweet moment!
I was playing around with their shadows - and I love how big brother "E" came right in the middle!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW...these are amazing!! What a gorgeous family. Every shot is fantastic but the last one is just breathtaking. Fabulous job capturing such wonderful moments Dana!

KaraP said...

I love the picture with dad kissing mom and the big brother kissing mom's belly. Absolutely adorable.


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!