Thursday, March 12, 2009

Celebrating Moms - Mother's Day Contest | Wilmington Photographer

This ad will stay at the top until the nomination period ends - if you're browsing through - keep going!
Are you ready for a contest? Are you ready to Celebrate a really great mom? Well, first you have to NOMINATE her!

As a mom, I have very few pictures of me with my son or family. How can I? I'm always behind the camera. This is not the plight of a photographer - it's the plight of a mom. Moms are always being the scenes - but this contest is going to change that! I'm looking for a mom that deserves to be in front of the camera, that deserves to be captured with her children; regardless of their age. I'm looking for a mom, any mom, that deserves to WIN big!
The winning mom will receive a custom photo session by Dana Jackson Photography (in the Wilmington area) and a $300 print credit. She will also receive gifts from area businesses: personal training from Marisa at http://www.muscleworx.com/services.htm, hair cut and style from Emily at http://bellezzaontheweb.com/, dinner at http://www.oceangrill.us/, and gifts from Le Soleil http://livebythesun.com/!

If you know of a mom that deserves this great prize - then YOU have to nominate her!!! Don't wait, do it now!

To nominate her just fill out the nomination form giving some basic info about why you think she deserves to be celebrated and include a picture. Be creative, be specific in your description of this awesome MOM! The descriptions are a MAJOR part of the deciding factor! You can attach a picture right on the form, e-mail one to me, or drop one in the mail. **In respect to copyright laws, no professional pictures will be accepted unless a signed release is included. Snapshots are just fine - any picutre will do as long as the mom you are nominating is in there somewhere! Nomination and pictures will be collected from Feb 21, 2009 until March 14, 2009 (that's just 3 weeks - so get to work). You may nominate as many moms as you wish. There are a lot of deserving moms out there. A team of photographers will narrow down the top 10 contestants - and then YOU, the viewers of Dana Jackson Photography's blog, will do the final voting. The contestant with the most votes, WINS!

The winner must be available for a photo session during the month of April in order to have prints in time for Mother's Day. The winner must also be willing to sign a model release so I can share the images with all of you!

If the winner is a mom that you nominated - you win, too! You will receive $100 print credit and your next booked session. The more moms you nominate - the greater your chances of winning.

Nomination Form: Celebrating Moms - nomination form

Do you want to win? Then tell a friend, your husband, your family to nominate you! You deserve it, too!
I'm so excited about this! If you have any questions - don't hesitate to ask! Just post them in comments below - so everyone can benefit - and I'll answer on here, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic contest Dana!! Whoever wins is going to be thrilled!


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!