Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Beautiful and pregnant | Wilmington Maternity Photographer

What better reason to have portraits done than when you are vacationing at the beach AND you are pregnant! Although they knew it was a little early for maternity portraits (typically done between 32 and 36 weeks) - they were here and luckily I had a cancelation at the last minute and was able to work them in.

It was so fun working with working with them - and their love for each other is obvious.
It's amazing to me how different the belly looks with a different position and angle. Of course the first and the second portrait were taken at the beginning and the end of the session - so maybe all the up and down and up and down got that baby to poke out a bit more!

Isn't she stunning?
They are going to make amazing parents - I already know. My only regret is they live in Charlotte - so you guys won't be seeing this newborn on my blog - but hopefully they'll come back to the beach - and I can capture their baby's first beach experience (well, second beach experience.)

No comments:


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!