Thursday, August 12, 2010

3 boys at the beach | Carolina Beach Family Photographer

I will admit - when mom contacted me about photographing her 3 boys, ages 7, 10, and 14 - I had a slight panic attack! I searched other photographer's blogs/sites, asked on the professional forums I belong to, and everything I heard scared me even more. The general consensus was that boys this age are difficult to get to relax, will often not get along with each other, and can be quite surly.

Well, everything I read couldn't be more wrong! These boys were awesome. They got along with each other - we nothing but respectful with me - and I think they actually had fun. I know I did!

So refreshing! Thanks boys!

No comments:


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!