Thursday, June 12, 2008

Liam is ONE!

Today is Liam's Birthday! Happy 1st Birthday Big Guy! I met this family last year when they were anxiously awaiting his arrival. Here's mom and Big sister comparing bellies - one of my favs!
Here's mom - isn't she just stunning!
And then he arrived, June 12, 2007 - here he is at home - safe in daddy's arms.
Then I was able to meet up with them again for a group smash the cake series with two other friends (remember Jalen and Will?). He thoroughly enjoyed the cake and the clean-up - what a trouper!
All smiles!!! Get a load of those blue eyes. Absolutely draws the camera right in! I could take pictures of him for hours and hours and never get tired!
Thanks for including me in all the fun! Happy Birthday, Liam!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely beautiful pregnant and your kids are beautiful!!!


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!