Thursday, June 19, 2008

Let's Party with Morgan!

I'm not sure if they come any more smiley than Morgan. She has to be the happiest 1yr old I've ever seen. I met up with Morgan on her actual birthday, June 17th, for the opportunity to photograph her party. We had so much fun. It was so hot that day - but you wouldn't know it by looking at Morgan's smiles.
She's waiting patiently for the party to begin. She didn't seem the least bit distracted by the extra people or the cameras. I think she's ready for show biz!
Nothing like cooling off with some water play. Again, happy, happy, happy!
All that playing sure did work up an appetite. Morgan wasn't playing around when it came to eating. After pizza and popcicles, she still had plenty of room for cupcakes.
Ahhhhh - now that's satisfaction! I'm sure she slept well that afternoon!
This was such a fun event, it was really hard to only choose 5 images! I can't wait to process the rest. If you're reading this blog - make sure to leave a comment; all moms love to hear how cute their babies are!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say this is the cutest baby i have ever seen!!! She must look like her Mom :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Morgan,

I just want to with you a Happy First Birthday! It looks like you had yourself a great. You have officially been inducted into the families "Party Machine We know how to throw a pary and we love to party. Can't wait to until you get to the big NYC.

Hugs, Love & Kisses

Auntie Att...

Anonymous said...

Who's that cutie!!!

Shannon Osborne Photography said...

She is so stinkin cute! What a big, pretty smile!!

Anonymous said...

Just joking about her looking like her Mom! Both Mom and DaD are stunning...such a happy baby!

Anonymous said...

Love you Morgan!! The cutest baby ever!! :o)

Shannon Kilstrom Photography said...

What a cute little girl! I love her hair and of course her big smile with all that cake on her face. So cute!

Keri said...

What a cutie!! It looks like she really enjoyed her party!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW Look at my Baby Cousin!!!! She is too cute!!! Sorry I missed the party... Savon And JD Love you!!! And we miss ya!! Love Symone, Savon, and JD


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!