Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Another Beautiful Family

How is it I get so lucky with these beautiful families contacting me! This session has been waiting a long time to come to the surface. It was initally scheduled last summer with just 4, but after patiently waiting for me to get well, we had a wonderful session of 9. I could have stayed with this family all day and just bask in the love.

After this session - I really want to get together with my family and have some portraits done. I'll tell you, it was hard to choose just 5 for the blog.

Mom and Son - still playful - I just love it!

And from their love - not only children were created - but two beautiful grandsons - it doesn't get much better than this!

The boys really enjoyed the beach - but it didn't take to much convincing to get them to take a stroll with the grandparents.

Did I say already how much love this family has? This portrait just warms my heart and makes it smile!

Thank you, S, for including me in your family vacation. You really do have a wonderful family and I can't wait to see you again! If you're heart is as warm as mine right now - make sure to leave a comment for the family!




5 comments:

Keri said...

These are beautiful!

Sweet Fields Blog said...

What a great shoot! Love the hands shot.

Anonymous said...

Dana,
My family is so thrilled about these. You'll never know how much these images mean to us. THANK YOU!

:) Shannon

Anonymous said...

Wow, this really is a loving family! These all brought a smile to my face. The closeness in these pictures will be cherished for years to come!

Shannon Kilstrom Photography said...

These are gorgeous, Dana!!


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!