Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Showcase on the Boys!

I just wanted to share a bit more from the Smash the Cake x3 series. These boys were so fun!
It's been awesome watching them grow up. First there's Megan and big brother Cooper waiting for Jalen to make his presence known.

Here's Jalen at about 4 weeks old. Look how wide eyed he was! Oh, so sweet!

And now - what a big boy! He is on the move - walking around - being too cute!

And he even took some time to stop and do a little posing for us!

Ok, I was going to try to put all the boys on one page - but it's not working - so I'll come back later for Will and Liam!

No comments:


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!