Monday, April 21, 2008

Jill's going to have twins..... TOMORROW!

I just can't believe it. Not only is she going to have twins tomorrow - but she let me take portraits of her on Friday (that was just 3 days ago, folks) at 38-weeks.


I've been meaning to update my website, and in looking at it realized I didn't have any recent maternity sessions to show. Thank you, Jill, for accomodating me! I had to limit the session to about 30-45 minutes - so I didn't get nearly the shots I could have, but I'm pleased with what I did capture.


The proof is in the ultrasound!

She is absolutely radiant!

Dylan had a great time "playing" on mommy.

I just love the expression on Dylan's face here - he sure does love his mommy!

Keep watching this blog for your sneak preview of Cameron and Morgan - next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dana, those pictures really capture the moment. The first one of the U/S is just perfect! You did a really good job on composition and the lighting was right on for those shots. You definately set a mood with them. I can't wait to see the babies and how you pose them.


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!