Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mother + Daugher = FUN | Wilmington, NC Photographer

I seriously had a very hard time figuring out what to show from this session. I could have picked 15 more and still not picked all my favorites. Meet Kate and her mom. They live in Ohio - and Kate is thinking about making some career changes - maybe Navy, maybe Coast Guard - either way - there are changes in the air. Kate grew up spending her summers in Carolina Beach with her grandparents - and it seemed the logical place for a little getaway with her mom. I couldn't have been happier that she picked me as her photographer!

There was so much silliness and laughter.
It was early in the morning - and nothing was open at the boardwalk, yet - but we were lucky enough to run into a Wheelfun Rental http://www.wheelfunrentals.com/Content/Home.aspx employee - so we asked if we could borrow a surrey and play for a bit!
But seriously - these two women are B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L - I could have photographed them all day!
Oh, and can you believe at one point during the session, Kate said, "I'm sorry - we're not very fun to photograph." Ummmm - crazy fun! Thanks for choosing me - I hope you both had a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

debbie said...

these pictures really capture the personalities of these 2! We have been a 'non relative' part of the family for years and we know their quirky personalities!... And taken while they were visiting with us. A nice memory for all.


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!