Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Married 60 Years | Carolina Beach Family Photographer

I can't even imagine what 60 years of marriage must feel like. The life they have shared together, the love, the tears, the adventure - it's almost too for my brain to comprehend. The love between this family is unquestionable - I'm honored to have spent even 1 hr with them.


I wonder, as they watched their grown children "play" on the rocks - if they were able to see them as the adults they are now - or if they just have visions of them at 9, 7, and 4 - while on their vacations at Carolina Beach. Sweet, nonetheless.

No comments:


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!