Monday, April 19, 2010

K & N - getting bigger!

You last saw this beautiful family here: http://danajacksonphotography.blogspot.com/2009/08/celebrating-newborns-10-day-old-nolan.html When Nolan was just 10 days old. Well, now he's sitting up - and such a big boy - and his big sister - just turned 5. Lot's to celebrate in this family. We met at the Arboretum for morning portraits. I love early morning light.

Just look how the light shines through big sister's hair.


And Nolan - full of smiles!

No comments:


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!