Monday, April 6, 2009

And the winner is.....| Family photographer, Wilmington, NC

Congratulations, Dana - you are the winner of the first ever Celebrating Moms Mother's Day Contest! All the moms were so deserving, I know it was a hard decision to pick just one. Thank you so much to everyone that nominated an awesome mom and everyone that voted. I couldn't have success if it weren't for all of you! Now you have all gotten me excited for my next contest. Yep - that's right - my next contest!!!! You'll have to keep a watchful eye out to find out the details!

I'll be sure to share the images from Dana's session as soon as we have it!

No comments:


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!