Saturday, October 18, 2008

A morning with Gibson

What a cutie! He has the most beautiful blue eyes. This session started out pretty serious. No matter what we did, Gibson wasn't going to crack a smile. We were singing, dancing, making all sorts of noises - and still - this is the look we were getting!

So, switch outfits and a little cough - and there it is!!!
On a little walk with Mom - is he not the sweetest?
Then he discovered how fun it was to bang. And bang, and bang, and bang! He loved this!
It was so much fun! I can't wait to go through the rest. If you're checking out Gibson, be sure to leave comments!

5 comments:

Keri said...

What a cutie!!! These are beautiful - I especially love the one of him walking holding mom's hands. The location looks lovely.

Shannon Kilstrom Photography said...

That is seriously the cutest little baby ever!! I love them all, but especially that serious face. He couldn't be any cuter! :-)

Anonymous said...

Ok dana you know I am a huge fan of your work but this little cutie is amazing! I hope to get some pics just like it one day with my little one!!

Sweet Fields Blog said...

Oh my gosh, he's precious!!! What an adorable little chub! :D

Janice said...

He's adorable! He looks so cute in his argyle vest and his serious, all business look! And just like us adults, once we change into play clothes, he lets loose! So cute!


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!