Friday, July 11, 2008

Smitherman and family - at the beach!

Hey Guys - I just wanted you to see the new family picture - this is now called "family_12_new" in color and black/white. I figured it was easier to post it here so you could all see.


You never know where you're going to meet up with your childhood friends. It just so happens I was contacted by my dear friend from elementary/middle school for a family session on the beach. She was in the area with a whole slew of family. I couldn't resist and couldn't wait to meet her new baby.

Grandpa loves this little guy, don't you think?
We were all waiting for little John to start crying when mom and dad walked away - but nope - just as happy as ever! I couldn't believe how happy he was during this entire session.
This is my friend, Heather, and her beautiful baby boy. Heather - I think I'll have to change this to black and white - there is so much emotion here!
A little playtime with Dad! This family was so fun to watch!
One of Heather's cousins were there - and I got a couple of shots of her, too! She's a rising senior - so watch out!!!
Little John has the best facial expressions and the biggest, most beautiful eyes. I just couldn't stop snapping away! Heather, thanks so much for thinking of me when you came this way with your family! I hope we get to see each other more, and before another 15 years pass! If you're checking out this blog - be sure to leave a note for the family or me!!


No comments:


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!