Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Turning 6 | Carolina Beach Child Photographer

There are some sessions that are just meant for certain photographers, and I think this one was surely meant for me. Sweet, Mr. W is 6 - TODAY! He's lucky enough to be on vacation during his birthday, and I was lucky enough to have a spot open to get in a quick session to help him celebrate yesterday. There's something special about turning 6 to me. Maybe it's because I also have a 6 year old (well, 6 and a half according to him) and I realize how much different this is than 5. I wonder if I'll feel the same way when he turns 7 - but for some reason, 6 is a big birthday and I was tickled pink when mom said she wanted a session just for him. He is an amazing kid, and I can see why mom wanted to capture this time in his life. Thank you for allowing me to be part of the birthday celebrations. And HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Oh, and I have to add - I LOVE the fact that mom purchases things based on whether they will make a good photo prop!!! A mom after my own heart!









1 comment:

Janice said...

These images are fabulous, Dana!! You have such a gift for capturing the true essence of someone. You take the memories and save them for everyone to share and feel like they were there too. I look at these images and just feel so much happiness and fun from this kid! What a great birthday!


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!