Friday, March 4, 2011

Sweet Sam | Wilmington, NC Newborn Photographer

Life has been crazy and I haven't been blogging like I used to. So sorry about that - but I promise to get better! I was so excited for Megan when she called to tell me Griffin was going to be a big brother. I photographed Griffin when he was a newborn, too - so it was only fitting that I head out to the house again. I'll tell you, these boys are very much alike - they made me work for it!

You always have to worry a little when photographing a two year old, no matter what kind of session - but a newborn session always presents a bit more of a challenge. I couldn't have been more happy with Griffin's cooperation! He loves being a big brother!

Sam is so lucky to have his grandma make all these wonderful blankets and hats! All of the blankets and hats shown in this sequence were done just for Sam! Oh, I could eat him up!!!!

I love capturing firsts for families. This was the first time that Griffin got to hold his baby brother. They have these huge beanbags, and they act as the perfect support for the two. Griffin did NOT want to give him up - he's a natural, don't you think?
I can't wait to watch these two grow up! Thanks, Megan and Vinny for inviting me back to celebrate these moments in your life. It was truly an honor. Congratulations!!!!

No comments:


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!