Saturday, March 5, 2011

Meet Lukas | Wilmington, NC Newborn Photographer

I think I could have photographed Lukas all day. He started off wide awake - and then quickly fell into a deep sleep and pretty much stayed that way throughout the entire session. How did I get so lucky?!? Lukas was just 12 days old when I got to meet him - and it couldn't have been more perfect.

Can you tell he is loved? Both of these are probably some of my favorites - ever.

Of course it wouldn't be a newborn session if I didn't break out the bowl and floor! And I could absolutely kiss those baby wrinkles!

Swoon, sigh - aren't they just beautiful. I love my job!
Thank you so much for inviting me to celebrate this time in your life. I look forward to many more sessions watching Lukas grow up!

No comments:


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!