Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Waiting for Jack | Wilmington, NC Maternity Photographer

This little boy is already so loved - I can't wait to meet him and I know the rest of the family can't either. I say "rest of the family" because this is my family, too. Justin is Eddie's cousin, and in his family in-laws are not out-laws, so he's my cousin, too! Callie and Justin made the trip from South Carolina for our beach session, and once Jack arrives, I'll make the trip down there to help them celebrate. Callie is absolutely glowing - she's gonna be such a great momma and Justin is oozing love for his beautiful wife - I can only imaging what's gonna happen when he lays eyes on his baby boy.

Thanks so much for asking me to be a part of this amazing time in your life. I look forward to photographing Jack as he grows up. If he's anything like his mama and daddy - he's going to be a great model for me!

2 comments:

Callie and Justin said...

We love the pictures Dana!! Thank you so much!!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Dana, I want that beach location for our next shoot. What wonderful pictures you have taken for this couple to look back on. You are sooooo good at what you do.
~Bethany B


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!