Thursday, July 1, 2010

Meet Brooke - 7 days old | Wilmington, NC Newborn Photographer

Brooke is baby number 3 for this beautiful family. They live in India most of the time - and this is the first baby born in the States - so mom was hoping to capture her newness. And as you can see - everyone is already madly in love with this little princess.
I love baby feet
Snuggling with Mom and smiling for Dad - and maybe one of my favorite family shots ever!
Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful time with you and your family.

8 comments:

melissa said...

beautiful dana! love the family shot! :)

Gabensysmom said...

Wonderful light! Adorable family shot!!

Laurie Sachs Photography said...

These are just gorgeous!!! I always love your lifestyle feel Dana.

Heather Latimer said...

Gorgeous, Dana! I love the style of these!

christine said...

I love these Dana! What an awesome session!

Cherron said...

oooh, yes! Those last three are just wonderful!!

Janice said...

As always, you do an amazing job capturing the wonderful interactions and love in a family. I am still always amazed by your images. These are so beautiful.

Jill Hardy said...

stunning! love that interation you alway capture!


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!