Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Jefferson is on his way!

I'm so excited I get to be an aunt again! My beautiful Sister-in-Law is due any day now. About a month ago, she humored me by letting me take some pictures of her. It's taken me a while to get them processed and up - but I'm so happy to share them now! Look out soon for some of my newest nephew, Jefferson!



Isn't she just beautiful! If you've checked out her gallery - be sure to leave a comment here - saying which one is your favorite!



3 comments:

Photography By Alyssa said...

Aww congrats and I can not wait to see his photos.

Cherron said...

Yay for new babies!

I love the 2nd and 3rd photos. Beautiful!

Sweet Fields Blog said...

WOW!! She's beautiful and glowing! I can't wait to see pics of the new little one. I absolutely love the second shot, were you teetering in a raft for that one, Dana? :D


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!