Tuesday, August 5, 2008

7 Adults + 4 Kids = FUN!

Can you say beautiful and fun? Those are the two words that keep coming to mind when I look at this family. From the second I got there, the kids were smiling and ready. This was such a shock to my system - I'm so used to them running away!!!

This picture makes me think of my parents. They would love to have a portrait with all 4 (plus one on the way) of their grandchildren. This is one of my favorites!

The kids were so full of love and laughter.
Little Matt - oh, my, what a smile!!!! He was such a ham he didn't even notice that Mom and Dad had moved away.

Put these three together and it's nothing but fun!
I loved that they wanted to play and be silly.

As we were getting ready to run to escape the rain, big sister L stopped to try to catch a few. This just says childhood to me.
I really had a great time with this session. I can't wait to go through them all and share with the family. Melissa, thanks for choosing me as your photographer!!!!

No comments:


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!