Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday - Cyber Monday Gift Certificate Sale

There are no lines - just a great deal. From now until Monday at 11pm (EST) - you can purchase a $100 gift certificate for only $50. You may purchase as many as you like and use them yourself or give as gifts. Gift certificates good for any session January 1, 2012 - December 1, 2012.

You can purchase your certificate(s) HERE. Click on "session and fees" and add the certificate(s) to your cart. If you are purchasing a gift for someone else, just let me know in a note when you check out. I can send the certificate to you or directly to the recipient.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to e-mail me at dana@danajacksonphotography.com

(the fine print: Certificates are not redeemable for cash - if the link doesn't work go to http://danajacksonphotography.com/proofs).

And of course - I can't have a blog post without a portrait - this is one of my favorite family portraits of the season. I have been photographing the Stinson family for years - and I'm so thankful they keep coming back year after year. I have loved watching their children grow up behind the lens.


No comments:


My Love!

About Me

My photo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
I love a lot of people,things, ideas, stuff. One of my loves is to witness people connecting with other people, things, ideas, stuff. I love connections, I love to capture people connecting, and I'd love to share that with you!